Thursday, November 13, 2008

The smell of brownies...

Each of us has a favorite dessert in our family. I am sure your family does too! I would have to say that I have a few, but then does that really surprise you? Probably not...

M loves chocolate chip cheesecake and homemade chocolate chip cookies

G is a fan of straight up Hershey's chocolate bars (a very picky eater even when it comes to desserts)

E loves anything that is sweet from suckers to cookies. Today she asked me to make her a pie. Does a two year old know really anything about pie? I guess she does...

Big E loves key lime pie and creme brulee although he isn't a huge sweets guy either. It must run in the family.

I love dutch apple pie and my mom's recipe for lemon bars. They seriously melt in your mouth!

But when I am not in my "Martha Stewart Mood" I find that a good ole box of brownies does the trick any day of the week. The kids and I put some together tonight and I am enjoying the fragrant smell as I type. I guarantee that the entire pan will be gone by Saturday! Yummy!!!

No comments: