Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Boo! I See You...

Neighborhood Friends
Mario, Little Gypsy and Mama Kitty
Drac U. La
Pudding spider - yummy
The Trio at Trunk-o-Treat

We had a SPOOKTACULAR October. Our first event was Trunk-o-Treat at our church. A super safe, fun place to haul in some major candy. The kids met up with friends and we enjoyed a warm evening complete with pizza and a d.j. They were in heaven ;)

Then we had a fun evening with neighborhood friends on the 31st. Bonfires, music, hayrides...it was a blast! But...I'm voting for a permanent move to celebrate Halloween on the closest Saturday. Monday nights are torture and now I have to wait 5 more years until another Saturday night. (Oh there might me a leap year in there too.) Just give a Mom a break. School nights are exhausting.

Plus, the oldest was able to venture out with friends for the first time. She had a good time with wonderful girls. We weighed her bag of candy and it totaled 15 POUNDS! I need to buy a safe with a combo I don't know. My waist doesn't need any encouragement.

SLSK


No comments: